We've lined up some great prizes for "Battle of the Apps II" on 14th December, 2011. (Warning: we may juggle the prizes around on the night). Please help me thank them for their generous support by sharing their links.
Amazon Web Services
- 1 x Amazon Kindle Fire (Full Color 7" Multi-touch Display with Wi-Fi)
- 1 x US$500 of EC2 cloud hosting services for the winner (voted favourite by the audience)
- US$25 of EC2 cloud hosting services for each contest participant
JigoCity Hong Kong
- 100 complimentary drinks (for the first 100 guests at Bisous on the night)
- 2 x 150 JigoPoints Credit Vouchers (equivalent to HK$150) for two winners
- Super special offer for Web Wednesday Members: Spend HK$1 to get 50 JigoPoints, a shopping credit equivalent to HK$50. Claim this special offer here. [Valid 12 - 15 December, 2011].
UX Hong Kong
1 complimentary ticket (worth HK$2,900 early bird rate) to attend User Experience Hong Kong 2012 on 17 & 18 February, 2012. The organiser, Daniel Szuc, was a previous speaker at Web Wednesday.
If you're keen to learn more about usability, read Daniel's latest book, co-authored with Whitney Quesenbery, who will be speaking at the event, "Global UX: Design and Research in a Connected World".