Mark your diaries for our 93rd social mixer on 28th January, 2015 from 6:30pm - 9:30pm at Club 18, 18-20 Lyndhurst Terrace, Central, Hong Kong.
We’ve lined up a fine selection of industry luminaries to kick off an unpredictable evening of forecasting digital marketing trends in 2015.
- Dominic Allon, Managing Director of Google Hong Kong
- Vincent Lau, eCommerce Director for Deckers (Asia Pacific)
- Winnie Cheng, Assistant eBusiness Manager for Colgate Palmolive (Asia)
- David Ketchum, Chairman of the Digital + Direct Marketing Association of Asia
- Online advertising will become programatic and personal, but only a handful of brands and agencies will understand how to leverage it.
- Social media will find a way to convert buzz into bucks, led by the Asian networks.
- Mobile payment will become the norm in China, the USA will seek desperately to catch up.
- Fashion brands will realise that shoppers are ready for omni-channel retail.
- The media houses will take back content and find new ways to monetise it.
- Big data will become big insights but humans will remain unpredictable!