Hong Kong is abuzz with the coming of the Rise Conference, a great place to learn about the "who" of the tech world (established and upcoming).
But for the digital marketers of this world, we want to know the "how". So here's your chance to learn from some of the best practitioners in Asia at ClickZ Live Hong Kong on 4th to 6th August, 2015.
In their own words, "The 6th annual ClickZ Live Hong Kong conference will showcase some of the foremost thought leaders and innovators in the digital marketing field from banking, travel & tourism, ecommerce, insurance, retail and more. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn, network and share information with your peers!"
Have we got a deal for you! Register here in order to enjoy a 25% discount off their standard prices. So a Platinum Pass is US$938, discounted from US$1,250.
As I'll be flying back from San Francisco, I won't be speaking at this one but they have lined up an illustrious group of speakers, some of whom have taken the "hot seat" at previous Web Wednesday gatherings:
- Tim Goudie, Social Media Director, Sustainability, Coca-Cola USA
- Dominic Allon, Managing Director, Google Hong Kong
- Koray Sonmezsoy, Head of Development - Mobility and Web, Cathay Pacific
- Ming Chow, VP of Marketing, Digital Home, Huawei Technologies
- Perry Chung, Marketing Director, Ocean Park
- Alyssa Tam, Head of Innovation Hub, AIA
- Stephanie Hing, Campaign Planning and Delivery Manager, Lenovo
- Ken Lee, Senior Manager, Business Transformation, Digital, AXA
- Susanne Osterholm, Regional Marketing Manager APAC, Crown Worldwide Group
- Julien Rio, Marketing Director APAC, lalamove
- John Ho, Brand General Manager, Kiehl's
- Michael Wolczyk, Head of Digital Innovation, QNET
- Om Bhatia, Digital, Mobile & Portal Programs Consumer Insurance Asia Pacific, AIG
- Crispin Sheridan, Vice President, Digital Scale & Operations, SAP
- Seraphina Wong, Executive Director, Global Advertising - Brand Management (Asia Pacific Head), UBS
- Darren FiField, Regional General Manager, Ebay
- Kate Scott, Marketing Director, Ovolo Hotels
- Robert Cheng, Vice President of Marketing, The Peninsula Hotels
Feel free to pre-network by joining the event on Facebook. Of course, they're all over social media: Twitter (@clickzlive), Pinterest, YouTube, Facebook Page and LinkedIn.